Welcome to the online home of Hertfordshire Superbike Centre.
We specialise in sportsbikes, and all supersports machines but our extensive facilites allow us to cater for any rider, and any motorcycle.
The friendly staff at Hertfordshire Superbike Centre have over 50 years experience, between them, with motorcycles and are born bikers; so even if you'd like to come in for a bit of free advice, a quick coffee or to talk about motorcycles, feel free to pop down - whether its a classic sportsbike, a rare machine, or the everyday commuter motorcycle!
Our workshop is fully equipped, and we are also licensed to carry out motorcycle MOTs; From brake pads to exhausts, tyres to one-off builds, think Hertfordshire Superbike Centre!
The pictures you see on this website, are actual pictures taken by us. We do not use library images, or pictures taken off the internet. If you don't believe us, feel free to pop in and see for yourself!
See what others have to say
Below is a Randomly chosen testimonial. Click here for a full list of testimonials and to view video testimonials.
Potters Bar"Most of the time, I'm wary about mechanics, worried they would charge too much! I have the mechanical ability and tech knowhow myself, but am busy with work 7 days a week so cant maintain my own bike. Local to Herts SBC, they offer to collect my bike, and always tell me any costs, as well as possible costs, BEFORE doing any work. Also, they always break the bill down, so I know how much I'm paying for each thing. Great guys, and I look forward to boasting about you lot next time I'm down the pub with my biker buddies!"
- Workshop Services - tyres, exhausts, servicing, reparis, etc.
- MOTs - including some late evenings, and Saturdays - with a free retest
- Special Builds - feel free to take a look at our projects for inspiration!
- Tuning - including Dynojetting, Auto-tuning, and everything related
- Refurbishment - that old motorcycle that you have sitting in the barn? Is it too old for other workshops to work on?
- Specialist Services - we also offer welding, custom fabrication of parts and accessories, bead-blasting, and other metalworking services
We're more than a motorcycle service centre.