We are a a registered MOT centre, who can carry out MOTs inhouse.
We are registered to carry out Class I and II MOTs.
No time to get your bike MOT'd?
- As we all know, having an MOT is a legal requirement for a motorcycle older than three years old (if the bike is to be used on the road). Other workshops may do MOTs, but where do you go for an MOT if you can't get time off work, or can't turn up on Saturdays. We are one of the first workshops to offer an evening MOT service on various days. Book your bike in today, for an evening MOT, ensuring you don't need to take time off work.
While you wait service..MOTs can be done while you wait. We also pride ourselves in explaining what we are checking during the MOT, and of course, you are welcome to watch whilst the MOT is taking place - but we might have to ask you to wait within the designated MOT viewing area, due to regulations.
Not so lucky..If, unfortunately, your motorcycle or scooter does not meet the standards for passing an MOT, you can get a free re-test. For more information, feel free to ask during the MOT test, and the MOT tester will happily advise.
Other services we provide
We're more than a simple motorcycle workshop.
- Workshop Services - tyres, exhausts, servicing, reparis, etc.
- MOTs - including some late evenings, and Saturdays - with a free retest
- Special Builds - feel free to take a look at our projects for inspiration!
- Tuning - including Dynojetting, Auto-tuning, and everything related
- Refurbishment - that old motorcycle that you have sitting in the barn? or is it too old for other workshops to work on?
- Specialist Services - we also offer welding, custom fabrication of parts and accessories, bead-blasting, and other metalworking services